I love these stupid pics that you find on Google images with “happy couples”, I had to one day include the stupidest one I could find in one of my articles: DONE ! You know what ? fuck it let’s include a bunch of them in this article.
Anyway let’s get back to our topic… increasing your sex performances !
Your parents never talked about this side of sexual education, sexual education (either from your parents, school or church) is about STDs (or STIs: what the hell is the right term we use nowadays??), protection, being faithful and unwanted little babies but never about satisfying women (that would be a bit awkward at school… and really fucking weird at church!). Too little is said about sex itself, but damn it that’s the most important part of it !
Just like anybody I didn’t get this from my parents but from the addition of various women that I’ve met in the past.
- THE MORE SEXUAL PARTNERS: THE BETTER ?
But is this going to make you a better man in bed ? Yes it will but none of these women will truly open up to you if they’re only one night stands. You need to get into deeper levels of emotion to discover what’s hidden within these complicated angel-like bodies.
That’s the down part: if you stick to one-night-stands you’re only going to get the tip of the iceberg when what we’re interested in is what’s hidden below (you might want to have look at this article to understand how beneficial this can be).
A good strategy would be to get the best of both worlds: some long term relationships and a lot of one-night-stands (If you do the two at the same time you’re hitting two targets with one rock… sorry that’s a French expression with absolutely no meaning in English).
- PUTTING YOUR SEXUAL NEEDS LAST
- LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS
- If you have a date planned, whack-off shortly beforehand
- Use a condom: less sensations=less chances of being too early. Some condoms have special “climax control” abilities
- Alcohol might help you last longer. Watch out if you drink too much you might not be able to get it up at all (believe me this has happened to me a bunch of times… haha this just gave me an idea for a “short story”)
- Work on your breathing: when you feel that you’re about to shoot it out take a deep breath and work on slowing down you heart beat (a killer: always works)
- Change positions before hitting the fatal moment. Consider avoiding positions where you’re not in control (when she’s on top is the worst)
- Think about your grandma during sex (sorry I can’t stop laughing behind my keyboard). This is really stupid, I have friends who do it but it has two effects on me: Okay I don’t shoot my load but it also crushes my entire libido for at least the next 365 days
- HEALTHIER LIFE: HEALTHIER SEX
The healthier you will be, the better you will be in bed. Smoking, abusing drugs, drinking and being overweight all kill your libido. My dad once told me a story about a friend of his (who was 35 at that time), who wasn’t able to perform at all because of all the weed he smoke in the past. That’s very young to be unable to have normal sex. Weed will slowly kill your dick, like cigarettes but quicker ! To all the potheads out there: still willing to roll a doobie tonight ? And what the hell it smells like shit, throw it out of the window, NOW !
Exercising will increase your hormones level, improve sex in general and reduce the effect of aging on your sexual performances (if you’ve got time to waste you can read this study). Jogging is the best solution, one hour per week and you’re all set for some crazy nights !
Please don’t take any pills to work on that if you’re young, your body will just get addicted to it. If you’ve got an issue on that side and you’re young and healthy the problem comes from somewhere else, probably your head !
- AVOID THE TYPICAL MISTAKES MEN MAKE IN BED